Thermoflow T- Shirts
REDUCE MUSCLE ACHES, IMPROVE CIRCULATION, SPEED UP METABOLISM
Comfortable shirts with the therapy benefit of far infrared.
- Helps Improve Circulation On Upper Body & Shoulders
- 100% Polyceramic (Bio-Ceramic) Material. No Filler Material or Elastics
- Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramic Minerals
- Wicking Properties
- Helps Improve Energy & Natural Healing
- Relieves Sore Muscles
- Get More Out Of Your Workouts
- Enhance Metabolism
- Unisex Fit
Place Order Here
S, M, L, XL
Why use Thermoflow Therapy Shirts?
- Provides penetrating warmth for upper body
- Revitalizes tissue and promotes healing
- Effective pain relief for shoulders and back
- Great for additional warmth, performance and energy
- Improves blood circulation
- Wicking properties for maximum comfort
Thermoflow Therapy Shirts are made from the best bio ceramic / polyceramic materials on the market. Great stylish shirts, soft and comfortable for wearing all day or night. Breathable with wicking properties to help keep you dry while enjoying the far infrared therapy without feeling hot and sweaty. Wear throughout the day or while sleeping to receive the full benefit of our far infrared therapy.
The fibers of Thermoflow Therapy Shirts are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emit and reflect natural far infrared rays deep into the tissue. Ideal to help with reducing aches and pains, improving blood circulation while enhancing performance with additional warmth. Great for daily everyday wear, as an undershirt, or for working out at the gym.
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel its too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.