Thermoflow Head Cap, Therapy Head Cover
Far Infrared head cap helps circulation of the head and scalp.
- Completely Covers Scalp
- 100% Polyceramic (Bio-Ceramic) Material. No Filler Material or Elastics
- Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramic Minerals
- Wicking Properties
- Helps To Promote Healthier Hair And Hair Growth
- Enhances Circulation By Reflecting Natural Far Infrared Energy Deep Into The Scalp
- Wear By Itself Or Can Be Worn Under A Hat / Cap or Head Cover
- Unisex Fit
- Wear Day Or Night
Place Order Here
Why use Thermoflow Head Cap?
- Soft and comfortable
- Revitalizes tissue and promotes healing
- Provides penetrating warmth for head and scalp while improving circulation
- Completely covers scalp for best results
- Wear day or night while sleeping
- Helps with hair restoration and healthier hair
Thermoflow Head Caps are made from the finest polyceramic materials /bio ceramic minerals on the market. Soft and comfortable maximum comfort. Breathable with wicking properties while enjoying the far infrared therapy. Easy to put on. Wear all night while sleeping or resting.
Ideal to wear day or night for additional warmth and to help improve circulation of the head and scalp. Our far infrared head cap has also helped some customers with hair restoration and healthier hair.
The fibers of Thermoflow Head Caps are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emit and reflect natural far infrared rays deep into the tissue, hair follicles and scalp.
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel its too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Roll in towel to remove excess water. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.