Thermoflow Far Infrared Bio Ceramic Pillow Case
Far Infrared pillow case with healing properties for health and beauty.
- Enjoy Soothing Far Infrared Therapy To Help You Relax
- 100% Polyceramic (Bio-Ceramic) Material. No Filler Material or Elastics.
- Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramic Minerals
- Natural Warming
- Wicking Properties
- Improves Circulation While Sleeping
- Revitalizes Tissue
- Soft Material With Soothing Far Infrared Helps Promote Better Sleep
Place Order Here
S, M, L, XL
Why use Thermoflow Pillow Cases?
- Soft and comfortable
- Revitalizes tissue and promotes healing
- Provides penetrating warmth to help you relax faster
- Enhances better sleep
- Improves circulation for natural health and beauty
- Soothing far infrared warmth
Thermoflow pillow cases are made from the finest polyceramic materials on the market. Our natural mineral reflect your body’s energy through far infrared back into your tissue to help you relax faster and get a better nights rest.
Helps enhance blood circulation for natural health and beauty.
The fibers of Thermoflow pillow cases are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emits and reflects natural far infrared rays deep into the tissue and surrounding areas
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel its too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Roll in towel to remove excess water. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.