Thermoflow Eye Mask / Therapy Beauty Mask
Far Infrared eye masks help with eye fatigue, swelling and dark patches.
- Completely Covers Eyes, Full Blackout For Sleeping
- 100% Polyceramic (Bio-Ceramic) Material. No Filler Material or Elastics.
- Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramic Minerals
- Natural Antimicrobial
- Wicking Properties
- Reduce Eye Fatigue
- Unisex – One Size With Adjustable Strap
- Provides Penetrating Warmth Around The Eyes
- Soft & Flexible
Place Order Here
Why use Thermoflow Eye Mask?
- Soft and comfortable
- Revitalizes tissue and promotes healing
- Provides penetrating warmth around the eyes
- Completely covers eyes, full blackout for sleeping.
- Improves circulation while reducing inflammation and eye fatigue
- Helps reduce swelling and dark patches around the eyes
Thermoflow Eye Masks are made from the finest polyceramic materials on the market. Multi layered – Soft and comfortable maximum comfort, with a wrap around elastic to hold in place. Breathable with wicking properties while enjoying the far infrared therapy. Easy to put on. Wear all night while sleeping or resting.
Ideal to wear at night as a therapy beauty mask to help reduce morning eye fatigue and swelling.
The fibers of Thermoflow Eye Masks are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emits and reflects natural far infrared rays deep into the tissue and surrounding areas.
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel its too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Roll in towel to remove excess water. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.