Thermoflow CTS Wrap / Carpal Tunnel Arm Band / Sleeve
Far Infrared CTS Wrap helps ease the pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome while reducing inflammation in arm and wrist.
- Helps Reduce & Eliminate Carpal Tunnel Pain & Inflammation
- 85% Polyceramic Material / Up to 15% Elastics
- Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramic Minerals
- Speeds Up Healing In The Carpal Canal
- Wicking Properties
- 4 Way Stretch (Tapered Fit)
- Completely Covers Wrist & Forearm
- Unisex Fit
- Reinforced Seams With Thumb Hole
- Soft & Flexible
Place Order Here
Why use Thermoflow Carpal Tunnel Arm Bands?
- Provides penetrating warmth for carpal canal
- Revitalizes tissue and promotes healing
- Effective pain relief carpal tunnel syndrome
- Completely covers carpal canal and wrist
- Improves blood circulation in wrist and forearm
- Helps reduce inflammation in the wrist
Thermoflow CTS Bands are made from the finest polyceramic materials on the market, strong and flexible. Soft and comfortable, with an easy 4 way elastic stretch for maximum comfort. Breathable with wicking properties while enjoying the far infrared therapy. Easy to put on. Wear all day or at night while sleeping.
Ideal for those who need coverage for the carpal canal. A one piece sleeve with maximum coverage to reduce inflammation. (with thumb hole for positioning and support).
The fibers of Thermoflow CTS Bands are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emits and reflects natural far infrared rays deep into the muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel its too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Roll in towel to remove excess water. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.