Thermoflow Bike Shorts For Men & Women
STOP HIP PAIN, MUSCLE INFLAMMATION
Far Infrared bike shorts / boxer briefs with the healing benefit of far infrared.
- Helps Reduce Pain & Inflammation In Hip & Groin Muscles
- 100% Polyceramic (Bio-Ceramic) Material. No Filler Material or Elastics
- Polypropylene, Bio-Ceramic Minerals
- Naturally Warming
- Wicking Properties / Breathable
- Can Be Worn As Shorts Or Briefs.
- Helps Assist With Male Performance
- Covers Hip & Thigh
- Helps Relieve Sore Hips And Groin Pain
- Soft & Flexible With Far Infrared Therapy
Place Order Here
S, M, L, XL
Why use Thermoflow Bike Shorts?
- Improve athletic abilities and increase strength
- Aid in recovery of sports injuries
- Reduce pain and inflammation, combat arthritic hips and improve varicose veins
- Great for additional warmth, endurance and performance
- Improves blood circulation in thighs and hips
- Wicking properties for maximum comfort
Thermoflow Bike Shorts are made from the finest polyceramic materials on the market. Soft and comfortable for wearing all day or night. Breathable with wicking properties to help keep you dry while enjoying the far infrared therapy without feeling hot and sweaty. Our far infrared bike shorts improve blood circulation in thighs and hips, while reducing pain and inflammation, combatting arthritic hips and varicose veins. Wear throughout the day as daily clothing or workout gear, under clothing during winter activities or while sleeping as pajamas to receive the full benefit of our far infrared therapy.
The fibers of Thermoflow’s Bike Shorts are impregnated with our high quality bio-ceramic mineral that emit and reflect natural far infrared rays deep into the tissue. Ideal to help with reducing aches and pains, improving blood circulation while enhancing performance with additional warmth.
The ceramic minerals are fused right into the fibers and will not wash out. They remain part of the fibers for the life of the garment.*
Thermoflow’s Far infrared therapy is an excellent therapy for improving blood circulation, reducing swelling, and over all helping to reduce aches and pains naturally. For best results, wear as often as you can, while staying well hydrated. (drink plenty of water). Wear regularly, while taking breaks from time to time if you feel it’s too warm. Once you cool down, put it back on for continued therapy.
Hand wash in cool or warm water with mild detergent. Air dry or tumble dry low heat. Do not iron or bleach. * Incorrect maintenance may void warranty or reduce the effectiveness or life of the garment. We recommend to follow correct washing guidelines.